£30,000 - £32,000
My client, who is a principal contractor within p-way and possession management , is currently looking to recruit a SSOW Planner to join their team in Essex.
Key purpose of the role
- The planner will support the Project teams by coordinating, booking, and managing access requirements in order to comply with the Project Programme and Network Rail standards.
- Work with Project Teams to develop further access requirements
- Booking of possessions
- Booking Line Blockages
- Production of Safe Work Packs in accordance with Network Rail planning timescales
- Attend possession planning meetings
- At least 2 years’ experience in a planning role
- Full understanding of Network Rail possession planning systems and understanding of possessions and worksites
- Railway Interface planning experience
- Safe System Work Planning in accordance with NR/L2/OHS/019
- Experience using On-Trac Railhub V4