£40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Our client delivers passive cabling solutions across various industry sectors including Defence, Manufacturing and Health. They are highly successful in the delivery of large-scale corporate connectivity solutions within existing, new build and refurbishment environments. Due to continued success, an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager has become available.
Key Purpose of the Role
The PM will be responsible for the overall delivery and financial accountability for projects that typically require the management of a Project team and/or Site Supervisor(s) and/or subcontractors. Ensuring the delivery of works in accordance with the company’s Health & Safety, Environment and Quality Procedures, Industry standards, Client, and MOD standards, fully meeting Client expectations, to target and budget requirements.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Project Management Methodology.
- Experienced in the installation and testing of copper and fibre physical network infrastructure and the installation of containment, with a minimum of 8 – 10 years in the industry.
- Good understanding of JSP604 Leaflet 4800 Regulations for the Installation of Communications Technology (formerly JSP480) is desirable but not essential.
- Able to conduct site surveys and provide design / solution based on the survey, including associated survey documentation, method statement, risk assessment, bill of materials, costings, quotation etc.
- Excellent technical datacomms knowledge & understanding.
- Ability to define the scope of a project and break this into manageable pieces of work, whilst providing accurate timescales for each piece of work.
- Analytical and be able to diagnose system faults / potential installation issues and recommend solutions.
- Willing to travel and work on-site on an as needed basis within the UK and Europe.
- Flexible approach to working hours to suit business need, including out of hours, public holidays and weekends if required.
- CTPM / CNIDP / C&G qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- A recognised Health and Safety qualification such as SMSTS / IOSH / NEBOSH is desirable but not essential.
- Company Vehicle (Van, business use)
- Workplace Pension
- Life Insurance
- GP24 (24-hour access to a GP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Contributions towards eye tests and glasses
- Flu Vaccinations