Fire Risk Assessor
£40,000 - £55,000
Our client is looking for a fire risk assessor to join their company to carry out fire risk assessments on a wide range of client buildings to the required standard within the required time frames. To represent our client on a wide variety of client sites throughout the UK. Communicate effectively with our clients management team to coordinate and cooperate in order to ensure that company objectives and goals are met.
Key purpose of the role
- Carry out suitable and sufficient fire risk assessments recording all significant findings using the our clients app.
- Carry out quality control processes using the our clients RMS software package.
- Carry out comprehensive fire door inspections at a range of client sites.
- Manage own time and travel to ensure work commitments are achieved.
- Communicate effectively with our clients management team to enable effective time and workload management.
- Complete all company required administration such as expenses, mileage and leave requests in a timely and effective manner
- Level 3 fire safety qualification or equivalent
- Ability to use a smart phone application
- Basic IT literacy skills
- Good standard of written English to enable report writing.
- Smart presentable appearance
- Full British driving license
- Full Support from Leadership Team
- Company Car with private use option
- Life Insurance
- Company Health Care Plan
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays